The Speed Myth - Perceptions vs. Reality
You’re personally invited to attend a free webinar August 22nd at 9:00am or 2:00pm to understand the speed myth in 3D Printing. Before you make selection based on speed, make sure you understand what throttles it.
Listen as Todd Grimm, additive manufacturing industry analyst and consultant from T.A. Grimm & Associates, discusses 3D printing (aka additive manufacturing) and some of the myths about the “speed” of different additive manufacturing technologies.
What Will Be Covered:
– Time across the whole process, not just the speed of the build phase
– Automated or manual: what’s most important to you?
– What affects time: the many variables you need to consider
– Speed is relative to your other options and your needs
– What you should consider when evaluating additive manufacturing systems
Who Should Attend:
– Product Designers
– Design Engineers
– Production Engineers
– Manufacturing Engineers
– Operations Managers
So don’t miss this educational webinar, August 22nd at 9:00am or 2:00pm.
Click the following link to register for the 9:00am webinar
Or the following link for the 2:00pm webinar